Monday, September 30, 2013

Kim Kee Dessert House金记甜品屋

Locate right next to Kim Gary Hong Kong restaurant, you can choose to dine in or take away for your desserts. It is part of the Kim Gary. I was attracted by its mango dessert series, looks good. I know pictures normally don't tell the truth, however, we still decided to try this out.

If you looked at the menu, you will find they have different series - mango mosaic, coconut mango mosaic, QQ, snowflakes, hot desserts etc. For dine in, you will be enter via Kim Gary restaurant which means you can order from both sides. The desserts overall are between average to nice, so far haven tasted anything bad. It is a nice place for a group chit chatting with some chilled and hot desserts. Of course, lunch and dinner with desserts served later will be very xinful too.


QQ dessert series with grass jelly, yam ball, pumpkin ball, white toufu, bubbles and ice, my friend said this tasted average, she prefer some other places. The special here is the white toufu which other might not have.


Our mango mosaic series, I took the one with alovera and my friend choose the one with white toufu. Quite nice for me, probably because I love mango and the flavour is right for me.


Kim Kee Dessert House金记甜品屋
Address: Lot S47, Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre,No.1, Jalan Desa Tebrau,, 81100 Johor Bahru
Tel: +60 7-353 6508
Operating Hours: Mon- Sun: 10am- 10pm

No comments: