Monday, September 30, 2013

Grub

I wanted to go to this restaurant few times but did not make it due to always having last minutes cancellation. Reason why I wanted to be here, of course not because I heard about the big name, but because it locates inside the park and I feel the dining environment should be good.

It is indeed quite good for me, if we talk about the environment but be prepared for the long wait. I was there on a Friday night and when I reached there around 8pm, I thought they weren't long queue. I was wrong, they used the queue system and when I register on their system, there were 17 queues ahead me. You will be notified through phone call when it is reaches your queue no. As there isn't any other choice of the restaurant nearby, me and my friend decided to wait and we try to tour around the park at night. We waited for almost an hour to be seated.


Crabble's Spced Orange Ginger($10++) - my friend said tasted like ginger soda and she seems like it.


Cappuccino($4.50++) - Average, nothing special about this coffee


Slow Roasted Pork Belly($15++) - it serves with mango sauce and mash potatoes, quite fresh for the mango sauce together with the pork belly. I thought the pork is roasted, however when it was served, it looked like deep fried. Taste quite good and you may have a try if you are pork lover.


Grilled Chicken Thigh Burger($12++) - attracted by this burger because it is spread with peanut butter aioli. Peanut butter mixed well with the grilled chicken and we both quite like it.


Here come our dessert - Churros($8.50++). It is kind of expensive for me to have this desserts but I saw it accumulated good review and therefore we went for this. It tasted delicious, a good choice for us, came with dark chocolate and tangy creme anglaise。


Grub
Address: 510 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, 569983 Singapore(Bishan Park 1)
Tel:6459 5743

No comments: