Friday, August 24, 2012

Little Ice Creame Kafe (LICK)

I actually not meant to be here as I am not aware there is this dessert place. There is another ice-cream cafe - The Ice Cream Gallery at the same row which suppose should be our destination. I then heard from colleague that there is another one just a few shop further down, so I decided to check this out. They have some similar flavor but it seems LICK has more special flavor, for eg. Kaya Toast and I forgot to try this special one. 

We are then attracted by the Wednesday promotion, buy 1 get 1 scoop free, so in the end, those not thinking to have ice-cream, we bought and dine in. For $3.50 you get 2 scoops of ice-cream, it is a good deal right.

I choose Lychee flavor as I feel it is lighter and tasted great. Honey Lavender a bit weird for me, but sure if you are lavender fans you will like it. The Hershey's Dark Chocolate tasted good, it normally won't go wrong with chocolate based ice-cream. Another I like is the Green Tea Oreo, I basically love all green tea product.

Check out their promotion board below and find out which suite you the best. They have ice-cream buffet.:D





Lychee, Honey Lavendar, Hershey's Dark Chocolate, Green Tea Oreo
Promotion Board

Little Ice Creame Kafe
Address: 258 Tanjong Katong Road, Singapore
Tel:  +65 6440 8526

No comments: