Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blk 124 Toa Payoh kopitiam

It has been long queue always from breakfast to lunch, This Yong Dou Foo instead quite famous at TPY area. I met my friend for breakfast as we thought that should be lesser queue if compare to lunch and we are right.

They famous stuff is the meat ball and fried item. We chose below and share between 2 of us, it cost $7.60. Each item is $0.50 and the noodles/beehun/kway teow is $0.60. You can choose to have dry or soup style. We went for the dry one as early morning, dun feeling like want to have soupy stuff.

We requested the sweet & chili sauce to be separated as I dun take chili now due to some reason and I dun really like the sweet sauce in my noodles. I found that they added some pork lard to the noodles which make it tasted more fragrant.

Overall, I feel this Yong toufu are quite good. Will come back again if I pass by it.



Hup Chong Hakka Yong Dou Foo
6.30am to 3pm, 5pm to 8.30pm
Tuesday closed

There is new bakery, Mai Xiang Bakery find in the kopitiam, the price is cheaper a bit than those found in the bakery shop. They baked freshly every day. I got cream cheese bun which is quite good.

**This bakery shop was closed when I revisit in August 2013.



The only stall selling the rojak, 2 stalls away from the Mai Xiang Bakery. The taste just average.





Address: Block 124, Toa Payoh North Singapore 310124

No comments: