Thursday, June 28, 2012

Menya Musashi

Ramen time again. This time I visited the newly opened ramen restaurant at Raffles City Tower. I queued for 30mins to go in and be frank, I a bit disappointed with it, most probably because I dun really like the sticky soup base. It is written as Japan No1 Ramen, so I have high expectation. I ordered black musashi and my friend got red musashi, there is not much different with the soup, just the red one taste a bit spicy.

The char siew is nice which added points to the ramen, but kinda cold, may be just de-froze from the fridge. The egg is standard, not too bad.

The normal noodles is 120g and you can have up to 5X of the noodles, which will be 600g added when ordering, without any charges. So it is worth for those who is big eater. However, the soup if you want to add, there is $1 charged for it.





Menya Musashi
Address: 252 North Bridge Road, #01-16 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore
Tel:  +65 6336 6500

No comments: