Friday, June 29, 2012

Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant

I had dinner gathering with colleagues at Kiseki on a weekday night. It is origianlly located at the Hereen, and had been relocated to Orcahrd Central recently due to the renovation of the Hereen.

 I pay for $37.50(including the 7%GST and 10% service charges). Details pricing list you can view at the end of this entry. There are quite a lot of variety for the buffet session. One thing I feel hate and love to buffet because many variety which I love but I dun have stomach to try all and always make me feel too full which I hate it. So I am complicated yeah.


Blazing Hot Teppanyaki and Robatayaki
Yakitori, Omega-goodness Grilled Salmon Head, Ocean-catch Grilled Scallop, Prawn and Shishamo, Assorted Mushrooms and Vegetables.




Japanese All-time Favorites
Tempura, Agemono range from Tako Yaki, Tonkatus, Fish & Chips, Pumpkin Croquette and many more, Mushimono and Chawanmushi, Nabemono variety of seafood or meat hot pot.


Tasted average
Did not manage to try this as I give up my stomach for these and go for the rest.

I love Chawanmushi but this is not really up to my standard, it can be better.


Succulent Cold Seafood
Blue Swimmer Crab, Chilled Prawns, Half-shell Mussels, Crayfish, Vongole Soaked in Cold Sake, Spicy Bamboo Clam




Japanese Famous Sushi and Sashimi
Assorted Sushi Rolls, Maki and a selection of Japanese Appetizers, Vinegar Dish, Ebi, Salmon, Tuna, Octopus, Jellyfish, Scallop, Marinated Top Shell, Full Salad Bar accompanied with different Japanese sauces and salad dressings prepared from home-made recipes.

I had lot of salmon and cooked prawn. For Sashimi, I only took raw salmon due to the taste. This is the most worthily part I think.




Italian Pasta & Pizza
Serving up Hearty Pasta dishes to your choice of ingredients and sauce; Wafu, Wafu Pesto, Carbonara or Konkase. Pizza range from Tempura Prawn with Sakura Ebi, Seafood Soba, Japanese Curry, Smoked Salmon and Garden Veggies.

No picture on this as I am too full to try.


Western Grills (*Dinner Only)
Tantalising aroma of fresh ingredients at the grill station of assorted tender meats; Lip-smacking Garlic Ribeye Steak, Sizzling Marinated Teriyaki Chicken, Pork Collar with Ginger Sauce, Vongole Foil Yaki, Spicy Squid and Shio Yaki Button Mushroom.
I tried the steak(very good, I love it), the chicken, squid and the button mushroom. I am very satisfying with the grill session.




20 Varieties of Mouth-watering Desserts
Chocolate Fondue accompanied with Freshly-cut Fruits and Biscuits, Freshly-made Waffles, Tarts, Cakes, Puddings and Ice-cream


Thirst-quenching Beverages
Soft Drinks, Juices, Coffee and Tea. Selection of Beer and Sake are also available at separate cost.



This is the dessert corner where they have variety of dessert. I only managed to try some of the cakes, gelato and waffles as not much of room space available. I had high expectation of the green tea and red bean cake but it disappointed me. The chocolate and the mango one are nice, the rest just average. I prefer the waffles and gelato especially green tea gelato and mango. I tried black sesame and pamelo too.








Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant
Address:
Orchard Central, #08-01/02/03 
181 Orchard Road
Singapore 238896
Tel:  (+65) 6736 1216
Operating Hour:

11.30am to 3pm daily
(Last order at 2.30pm)

6pm to 10.30pm daily
(Last order at 9.30pm)

Website: http://www.kisekirestaurant.com.sg/index.html

Price List:
Lunch
Monday to Friday Adult: $19.80++ Child : $12.80++
Saturday, Sunday, Eve PH and PH Adult: $27.80++ Child : $17.80++
Dinner
Monday to Friday Adult: $31.80++ Child : $15.80++
Saturday, Sunday, Eve PH and PH Adult: $34.80++ Child : $18.80++

No comments: