Friday, April 20, 2012

The Courtyard

I went there twice for the same high tea.

1st Visit (March 2012) - I went with my friend, had bad experience with the hygienic problem.I had special guest - the flies. I felt not worth the money we pay as totally not enjoy our evening. The service was not very good when I feedback directly. so I drop an email to the hotel to feedback.

I only had 11 choices. Everything was fresh, may be because I came for 1st seating (2-4pm). 

2nd Visit (April 2012) - Thanks to the email I sent, they apologized for my unhappy experience and offer me 2 complimentary high tea and make sure I won't experience the same as my 1st visit. Can see the sincerity. This time I went with my sister. They served us as VIP for the service recovery. So the service is perfect this time.

I had 13-15 choices. However, I went for 2nd seating (4:30-6:30pm), I found some of the food tasted differently from my first experience. For eg. the salmon cone, the cone was soggy. Hence, it destroy the taste.

Overall, the food served almost the same. The choices is quite limited. I like the scones and the small sandwiches. Creme Brulee is nice. I always have 2-3 serving. Cake need to be improved as I just found it taste too simple. You are allow to choose 2 type of their signatures tea, which is good and I like the coffee. The environment overall good with the sofa seat. 

However, I expected more, so I am sort of quite disappointed.



Nice Scones
3 tier high tea

Cuppocino


The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178, Singapore
6567338388
URL: http://www.fullertonhotel.com/

No comments: