Saturday, January 17, 2009

Food in KL

Dec 27, 2008 I went to KL to attend Saw Hui's wedding. I took the bus from Singapore and it passed second link to Johor. I did not manage to feel the waiting time that I heard other people experiencing in the new JB custom. I reached KL quite late at around 12:30am, due to unknown reason why the bas went into Seremban.

Met Up with my brother and we went for supper, his favorite Dim Sum. It was quite nice but I did not know where is it.


After that, he drove me back to Wangsa Maju as I stay at my ex-housemate's place. The place I used to stay before I came Singapore.

This time back to KL, I meet up with Li Kee, my ex-cousemate, my ex-housemate and even my cousin where I really din see her for a long time. I also tasted the famous Dry Curry Chicken Ban Mee that I always had while in colleague life. They had opened their own shop and not at the "Lorong" already.


Dry Curry Chicken Ban Mee



Curry Beancurd

At night, I attended Saw Hui's wedding at Cafe de' Sky. It is a vegetarian restaurant but I never been there before, so finally I took taxi there.

Sunday, the next day, I went Sungai Wang to shop for my new year clothes and luckily this time, I get all the clothes I want in 2 hours. Guess this was my first time getting the clothes so fast and I think this is the first time I made indeed fast decision. I was rushing of time as well. That might be part of the reason for my fast decision.

I depart from KL back to SG at 2pm bus, but there was delayed due to accident on the highway and also the waiting time of bus in new custom. The new JB custom is so nice and grand. It was very crowded on that day and I spent almost 1 hour from JB custom to SG custom. I reached home at 9pm and I was so tired. I dun even unpack my stuff, just take a quick bath and relax.

A rush and tiring trip but worth it as I attend the wedding, meet up with friends and bought my stuff there.

No comments: