Saturday, January 31, 2009

Restaurant Siu Siu(小小饭店)

I can't really remember where is the restaurant. My brother brought us there and I heard it is famous.  I think it is near to Sungai Besi. I just remember there is a mini garden fountain.

They are famous of the Claypot Crab Rice. I like it, it smells good. The Homemade Taofu was great also.  Butter Cream Prawn 奶油虾 was my favourite. Not many restaurant can make this kind of Butter Cream Prawn, I like the egg + butter "toppings". Highly recommend this.

The food overall was very nice, the taste but too salty for me.



Claypot Crab Rice(招牌瓦褒蟹饭)


Steam Fish

Homemade Taofu(自制家乡豆腐)



Butter Cream Prawn 奶油虾,我的最爱


Claypot Chicken

小小饭店(Restaurant Siu Siu)
Address: No 15-11, Lorong Syed, Putra Kiri, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 016-309 8038 / 016-370 8555

Branch: 1,Kampung Satu, Seksyen 93, Jalan Sungai Besi

No comments: