Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cafe L’Espresso High Tea

When it comes to high tea, English High Tea always my first choice. We went to the hotel without reservation, this is my first high tea experience and I did not know reservation is required and it was so crowded on the way.

My experience is really really great. So far this is still the best and I like most. You have enough variety to choose from, if you dun like certain stuff, you still have large alternative.

I love their sandwiches, dessert and tea. The bread they use, presentation and everything just so nice. They had smoked salmon in small serving. The Crème brûlée & bread pudding were nice and I had 2 portions.

I especially like the culinary set that use to serve the food. It is just so English. I will sure be back and if you want me to suggest where you can have high tea. That must be  L’Espresso!!







Cafe L’Espresso
22 Scotts Road GF
Goodwood Park Hotel Singapore
Tel: +65 6730 1743
// Mon – Thu English High Tea Buffet $34++ 2pm – 5.30pm
Fri – Sun English High Tea Buffet $36++ 12 noon – 230pm, 3pm – 5.30pm

No comments: